Clans Clash Invitational
- New members will be referred to as Warriors and will trade in teams, referred to as Clans, each headed by a Leader. Clans will strive to earn rewards, referred to as loot, through trading, lending, and recruiting new Warriors.
- Warriors now work together to become the top 3 Clans at each epoch, in order to claim as much loot as they can.
- Addresses that join through a user’s referral code will automatically join a Clan. Recruits invited by Warriors will have their trading and lending volumes counted in the Clan Score.
- Joining a Clan is not permanent, as all Clans will last for only one epoch. Each epoch will last 21 calendar days. Loot distribution will be in the tokens of the market pair. With the exception of Leaders, only newly invited addresses can join the teams and participate in sharing the Clans Clash Invitational loot.
Clans Clash Invitational will rank Clans within each market, based on referral scores representing their recruits’ lending and trading volume. 30% of the trading fees will be distributed to the top 3 Clans at the end of each epoch.
The top three Clans that earn the most loot in any trading pair will receive 50%, 30%, and 20% of the 30% of generated fees. This loot will be distributed among the members of the team, where the Clan Leader will receive 30%, and the remaining 70% will be distributed according to their Warrior score.
- Share your referral code through your social channels and communities.
- Be supportive and help your Warriors.
- Battle other Clans to earn loot by trading and lending.
How to be Eligible for New Warriors Score
Starting from Epoch 3, there will be new changes in the calculation of new warriors scores. Clans Clash will incorporate two new criteria to determine eligibility for new warriors when calculating new warrior scores. At least one criteria must be met:
- 1.Deposit at least $1,000 at once for more than 48 hours; or
- 2.Open more than 2 positions with at least $1,000 accumulated trading volume.
New warriors who join clans and do not fulfill the criteria are still part of their respective clans and can still contribute to the Clan Trading and Lending score.
Calculation Formula for Clan Score:
Calculation Formula for Warrior Score:
How can I check my ranking?
On the “Margin Trade” page of OpenLeverage, select any trading pair to see the Referral Ranking at the bottom for that trading pair.
Do all pairs have a Clans Clash reward?
Yes, the Clans Clash is independent of the trading pair and its corresponding lending pools.
How many addresses are rewarded for each epoch?
The top 3 clans are awarded 30% of generated fees in each trading pair in the epoch.
Can one Clan receive Invitation League rewards from more than one market?
Yes. If that Clan is the top-ranking performer for those trading pairs, they can receive rewards from multiple markets.
Will the Referral Program and Invitation League stack?
Participants can enroll in both programs simultaneously and receive awards if conditions are met.