Comment on page
Introduction of OpenLeverage
OpenLeverage is a permissionless lending margin trading protocol that enables traders or other applications to long or short on any trading pair on DEXs efficiently and securely.
- Margin Trading with Liquidity on DEXs, connecting traders to trade with the most liquid decentralized markets like Uniswap, PancakeSwap, SushiSwap, and more.
- Risk Isolation Lending Pools, having two separated pools for each pair, and different risk and interest rate parameters, allow lenders to invest according to the risk-reward ratio.
- Risk Calculation with Real-time AMM Price, calculating collateral ratio with real-time AMM price for any pair available from a DEX.
- OnDemand Oracle uses TWAP prices provided by the DEX to detect price manipulation and force price updates to make it valid for trading and liquidation.
- LToken is an interest rate-bearing token for each lending pool, allowing the third-party to incentivize their community to provide liquidity into the lending pools into support margin trading for their token pairs.
- OLE Token is the protocol native token, minted by protocol usage, and staked to get rewards and protocol privileges.
- Very intuitive and user-friendly UI design.
- Anyone can create lending pools for any trading pair available on a DEX, with default interest rate and risk parameters, which the community can change via the governance process.
- Lenders can earn higher yields by depositing assets into the lending pools, earning interest from borrowed assets, receiving OLE rewards, or receiving rewards by re-staking LToken to join other projects’ reward programs.
- Traders can borrow and leverage trade with hundreds of pairs from DEX with a one-click transaction.
- Projects can integrate with the OpenLeverage to facilitate leverage trading on specific trading pairs by integrating LToken.
- Liquidators can trigger liquidations to earn rewards if the trade’s collateral ratio falls below the market limit.
The mission of OpenLeverage Protocol is to create an entirely permissionless decentralized margin trading infrastructure. Therefore, no permission is necessary to create a margin trading market for any pair with isolated and market-adjusted risk controls.
For the long term, OpenLeverage aims to build a decentralized crypto securities service to retail and institutional clients, providing decentralized lending, derivatives trading, and asset management infrastructure, which integrates with the global DeFi ecosystem.
We believe that the transition to a native financial layer on the internet is essential for humanity. It is free, frictionless, and not controlled by anyone.