OpenLeverage | Docs
Search…
⌃K

Retroactive Rewards

OpenLeverage's success is rooted deeply in our community and its members who have been lending, trading, and growing the community over the past 12 months. As early adopters of the OpenLeverage protocol, these community members naturally serve as stewards of OpenLeverage and will drive the future growth of the protocol.
We have allocated around 7.35% of OLE, or 73,500,000 OLE to historical lenders, traders, and NFT holders, based on a snapshot ending June 30th, 2022 at 12:00 PM UTC.
Allocation rules are as followed:
  • Rewards accumulated on ETH, BNB, and KCC will be counted as retroactive rewards;
  • 4,000,000 OLE tokens will be distributed to lenders and 2,000,000 OLE will be distributed to traders on the Ethereum network;
  • Active addresses on the Kovan testnet before December 20th, 2021, will enjoy 25% extra rewards on the mainnet, including Ethereum, BNB Chain, and KCC;
  • 50% of the first retroactive reward epoch on the BNB Chain will be distributed via Solv NFT voucher and vested until March 1st, 2023;
  • 100 OLE distributed to each NFT holder, earned before and including June 30th, 2022;
  • Discord Active member reward, 1,000 OLE for level 10 and 3,000 OLE for level 20.
70% of retroactive rewards will be equally vested within 13 epochs and will be distributed to the chain where they have been earned.

Example

If your retroactive airdrop is 10,000 OLE, you can claim 30% of your rewards or 3,000 OLE at token launch. The remaining 70% or 7,000 OLE will be equally vested during 13 epochs, with an average of 538.46 OLE claimable per epoch. During the first epoch, if you accumulate $2,500 in trading volume and get the maximum 25% or 134.62 OLE rewards, you can claim 673.08 OLE at the end of the first epoch. The remaining epochs will have a lower average to claim, at 527.24 OLE.

FAQ:

Is the transaction reward acceleration available for any trading pair and lending pool?
No, only rewarded trading pairs and lending pools are eligible.
I have 500 OLE I can claim per epoch, why does it decrease after each epoch?
The more you trade, the more you will be able to boost your claimable OLE for each epoch, up to 25% of your current epoch. Your remaining OLE will be averaged with the remaining epochs, decreasing the amount you can claim. Your overall OLE amount does not decrease.